Monday, August 3, 2009

Dream

I had a dream last night that I was with a large group of people and Jesus. We all had to choose between two stories and then tell Jesus why we chose our story. I remember that I chose a story that was about grace and forgiveness. The other story was more technically correct but it was about judgment.

I'm in line to tell Jesus the reasons why I chose my story and a girl in the line starts complaining to Him about a grade that she got on a test. All I could think was "For God's sake He is the Son of God and you're complaining about a grade you got"!! Finally after several minutes of her complaints he asks, "Do you really want me to give you what you deserve?" I'm screaming in my head, "NO".

Then it was my turn to stand before Jesus....but I couldn't find my story in the book and was panicking.

About that time my dog woke me up...........I must have made a noise or something because he had his big, old head stuffed right against my nose.

1 comment:

mid-life rookie said...

Cool dream. Sorry you woke up before you found your story and your peace.