Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Time to Write

Usually I am running to and fro, hospital visits, planning and leading Bible Study's, prayer groups, mission team events, etc. Finding time to write doctoral papers and/or blogs is getting harder and harder to find. Luckily I have a Senior Pastor who also worked on her doctorate while serving a large membership church and she is giving me a day off to write every week.

I wish I had something profound to write here but so far things are going so well my lingering pagan side wants to start knocking on wood. I am teaching a class over Stephen Job's on the Three General Rules of John Wesley. He took something that has been a part of our heritage and turned it into a money-making proposition. Cokesbury has displays of his little book, his new journal, his DVD, his Bible Study. I need to learn from a guy like this.

No comments: