Wednesday, April 23, 2008

References Checked

Well, I heard that the SPRC Chair was checking my references so I hope that this process is moving forward. I haven't heard anything about the results of the Monday night meeting. I would be terribly anxious but instead I'm focusing on getting my doctoral project put together and completing the reading for the next seminar.

One of the books that I have to read and review is Dallas Willard's "The Divine Conspiracy". This is a great book and if you haven't already read any of Dallas' work, I highly recommend it. I decided to read the biggest book first (plus, it has the longest paper attached to it). It has been a little hard to get back into the swing of school.

I am, also, trying to getting the packing process started (because one way or another I will be moving). I packed up my fine china yesterday and took down my wall of crosses. Now my living room doesn't feel right. I think I should have waited for that part of the packing. I feel weird in my own living room with a great big blank wall staring at me.

In between, all the other projects, I continue to work-out and lose weight. I rode the bicycle for one full hour today (so of course, now my knee hurts) but it is helping with the tension of not knowing where I will end up in six weeks.

Thanks for all of your support and prayers.....keep it up.

No comments: