Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daylight at End of Tunnel

Well, except for the home office, the house is unpacked and operational. The church's gardening club came by today and cleaned up my new yard. I have my computer monitor in front of a window that overlooks the back yard. It is so beautiful. I feel like I'm in a tree-house.

The church office is almost finished being remodeled, so I will be able to move into it next week. I really didn't think that it was going to come out very well, goes to show me. It is much bigger than I thought at first.

Ryss is totally happy. She has hi-speed internet (which totally tickled me too), her very own cell phone and the satellite is hooked up. The other babies (Luke, Lily, Gus, Stormy and Misti) are all adjusting fine. The big dogs finally started eating yesterday. I was getting a little concerned but they are over the trauma of the move.

My middle name is now "Exhaustion". I totally passed out yesterday afternoon when I sat down and tried to read a couple of chapters in one of my D.Min. books. I'm going to have to really buckle down now and get ready for the seminar in July. Did I tell you that the church is not counting those two weeks against my vacation time? All is well in Rev. Dulce land right now. I did lie in bed the other night and ask "What have I done moving to a new state, away from my friends and family?" I think it was the exhaustion talking.

No comments: