Monday, June 2, 2008

Pink

Today was the last day of school. So Ryss asked me to take her to a beauty shop where she proceeded to have pink stripes dyed into her beautiful dark brunette hair. She loves it............I'm not saying anything except it makes her happy, so I'm happy.

I am all packed up for tomorrow. Running to LR to sign the lease, turn on the water and get a checking account. Then turning around and running home. Ryss and her best friend will be out until late so I have time. They are going to Six Flags tomorrow. I dislike Six Flags so it is a good thing that I don't have to go.

I have packed up and am taking all of my clothes. That way it saves on some space in the truck and I have my clothes readily available (without any unpacking). I, also, packed up my right arm, otherwise known as my Desktop computer and it will be sitting there waiting for me. I'm a little protective of it and I knew that I wouldn't have enough room in my vehicle on moving day. I didn't want it in the truck, so I'm using my laptop until the move. It's a lot slower.

No comments: