Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bad Hair Day

This has been a very rough day. I ended up flat on my back in the driveway with a concussion (well, it felt like a concussion). After being knocked over by one of the dogs who was in the process of being bathed. Well, let me go back to the very beginning.

I was putting on my mascara getting ready for work, when a hysterical child comes running in the bathroom claiming to have just killed a "bug" in her hair. Yes, may the good Lord have mercy on me, she had lice. Needless to say, I never did get my mascara on.

It is amazing how long it takes to clean everything in your house. Treat yourself, your child, and all the other living animals in the house. Spend $50 on treatment stuff, and another $25 at the Laundry Mat washing everything.

We are currently bug free but will have to re-treat in a few days. We were able to trace the source of her infestation.......the Halloween Store where she tried on costumes, which included wearing a pirate hat around the store the entire time we were there.

She is currently taking another shower. Oh well, my house in clean and there are no dirty clothes, towels, sheets, pillows, blankets...................... or dogs, or cats.

My head hurts, my neck hurts, my back hurts.

No comments: