Monday, September 22, 2008

Guilt Trip

My grandmother's service went very well and was well attended. It was a very difficult service to perform and I don't want to be asked to do any more of my family members. The rest of the trip was not so great. My mother has been thrown into an emotional wreck and as a result really laid the guilt on thick. She wants me to move home. I'm not sure what she thinks that would accomplish but you know Mom's she wants me close. I hope that this gets better and soon.

I got another anti-Obama hate email from a former church member. This time I replied and told her how offensive and racist the email was and to please not send me anymore of them. Surprisingly, I haven't heard back from her.

The church is having a HUGE 50th Anniversary celebration this week-end (it is lasting for three days of stuff). Yippeee!!!!

No comments: