Friday, September 26, 2008

Balancing Act

I have a 15-page Research paper due soon and it is hard balancing school, family and a new church. My school work has been the place that I have not paid enough attention too.

The next three days will be very busy at the church because it is the "50th Anniversary" celebration. Yes, three days of celebration. Don't ask me.......

On the good news front, my head is feeling much better today. It is apparently harder than the concrete driveway, which isn't that surprising. So I was able to get the first ten pages on the paper finished, when all I really wanted to do was sleep after all the drama of yesterday. I think the desire to sleep might be subliminally planted in my subconscious because I am surrounded by three dogs that are snoring quite loudly.

1 comment:

mid-life rookie said...

HI there! I'm coming to the surface to check on my friends. Hang in there with the balancing act.