Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Dance Starts Again

Well, I spoke with the Conference BOM person and it looks like I get to start the process for Commissioning right away in this conference. I really thought that I would have to wait for a year before they would let me begin. I hope that this is a good sign.

I go next Tuesday for my psychological examination. This time it is a woman. I don't know that will make a difference but I'm hopeful. The only big problem that I see is that I have an extremely short period of time to get everything finished in time. I have to have everything in to the District by October 1st and to the Conference by November 1st.

So wish me luck, cross your fingers, and add me to your prayer lists. I am going to try very hard to get it all done so that I don't have to put it off for another year but I am not going to stress if it doesn't happen.

2 comments:

Brian Vinson said...

The sooner it gets done, the sooner you're done with it... I put my process on hold one year and had it put on hold another, and I was just glad to get it over with.

Rev.Dulce said...

I will be so glad when it is over. What is interesting is that the early parts of the process this time have gone freakishly smooth for a UM process.