Thursday, March 5, 2009

Like Cool Water on a Hot Day

I am so relieved. I finally had the opportunity to appear before the Board of Ordained Ministry.....and (will wonders never cease) I did great. They had no problems with me, no problems with my answers, and passed me.

It has been a long tough road but with the God's help and everyone that was so supportive, this step on the path to ordination is over.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and your encouragement. Now I am going to kick back and relax with my daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God. Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for you. God's call on our life trumps any human decesion on whether God has called us. BUT it is certainly nice to have others recognize and confirm that call and God's working in our life.

mid-life rookie said...

WooHoo! When is commissioning? I'm so pleased this has all worked for the good or God has worked for the good in all this! Much love.

DogBlogger said...

Whoo-hoo! I might be there for your commissioning... we'll see how my schedule morphs between now and then.