This is what is like at my house on "Birthday Party Day".
1. Spend four straight hours cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, rearranging furniture.
2. Family arrives.
3. All the men and kids head outside and play football in the cold.
4. Track in mud and leaves back into clean house.
5. Sing Happy Birthday.
6. Cut the cake and cake crumbs end up everywhere.
7. At least one fight.
8. Almost everyone leaves....always some cousins decide to spend the night.
9. Quiet descends on a dirty house.
10. Oh well, I don't have to clean it again until we invite more company and start the cycle all over again.
Happy Birthday, baby.