Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fellowship

Last night I cooked dinner for my Bible Study class. Everything worked out wonderfully, we all sat down, ate, and visited. I hope that they stick together with the next pastor. The personalities of all the people are so very different. Three of the ladies are so sweet. Two of the men are my old,curmudgeon's and they are so sweet under their gruff exterior. And the others were more worldly and practical.

They all had a good time teasing me about my cooking. I have told them for the last five years that I can't cook..................dinner was wonderful.................they accused me of misleading them for the last five years.

It was a diverse group and I will miss them when I go. In fact, I am going to miss the majority of my congregation (some not so much).

1 comment:

more cows than people said...

last night i had a potluck with my bible study folks. twas a good thing.