Friday, May 23, 2008

MeMe

Mid-Life Rookie tagged me for this meme:Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Yadayadayada

Ten years ago: I had only recently been baptized into the Christian faith. Yep, I was a bona-fide pagan a decade ago.

Five things on today's "to do" list: Finish sermon, copy bulletin, call moving company, send deposit to hold new house, band banquet (or packing, packing, packing, packing, packing).

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire: Send money to Mid-Life rookie to help children with disabilities in Vietnam get the equipment and training they need. Pay off my all debt. Buy my own house. Send Ryss to college & medical school.

Three bad habits: Messy, stubborn, speaking before thinking.

Five places I've lived: Germany, New Mexico, Arizona, All over Texas and soon Arkansas.

Five jobs I've had: 1st job was picking sweet potatoes, Military Police Officer, Pharmaceutical company manager, Wal-Mart, Church Administration.

Five people I'm tagging:
Here is the other bad habit, not following the rules. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

mid-life rookie said...

awwwww! Thanks for the virtual donation. Have fun packing.