Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brave New World

Well, I have committed. Committed to the ski trip after Christmas. I made the reservations for the ski lodge in Taos, New Mexico and then we are going to visit my father for New Year's. Stepping out in faith that nothing will happen and cause me to lose my deposit. I have someone who has promised to preach for me on December 30th, so hopefully nothing will go wrong.

I have been such a good girl the last few days and haven't had to move my "No Complaining" bracelet at all. However, that is changing right now. Typing those recipes for the "Banes of My Existence" quilting club is killing me. All the weird keystrokes for the numbers and different symbols has my carpal tunnel syndrome --screaming bloody murder.

Will I never learn? Don't volunteer, don't volunteer, don't volunteer.... which totally goes against my grain. I probably need to explore this aspect of my personality but not while typing all of these recipes.

I picked up my new contacts today. Extended wear. They feel so much better then the other ones did but I still think that the prescription for the left eye is wrong. In fact, I know it is. I have to go back in one week for a check-up and I will get her to fix the prescription. Good thing it is the left eye, I can't wink with the right one.

No comments: