Sunday, November 11, 2007

Charge Conference

After church, we had our traditional church thanksgiving dinner and then our Charge Conference. There was about an hour in between the clean-up and the Charge Conference, so we were almost all totally ready for a nap. Luckily our convener was very short winded so Charge Conference only lasted thirty minutes. Only ten people even bothered to stay. One more thing crossed off my list.

Ryss and I watched movies all day yesterday. Never left the house. It was great. I stayed away from the computer so I wouldn't be tempted to work and I wasn't. Ryss spent a couple of hours trying to make flying cheaper than driving to New Mexico. She really wanted to fly but was unable to come up with a better rate. She had worked it out except for that bummer part of me having to work on Christmas Eve. Sometimes it's a bummer being a PK.

Psych eval tomorrow. Yippee!! I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully, they will decide that I'm not too crazy to be a pastor, which is a little subjective, isn't it???????????

No comments: