Monday, November 26, 2007

BTW

We have had a new couple for the last two Sunday's. The first Sunday they said that they were just starting to look for a church after moving here a year ago. They visited ours because of my NAME. Yep, the thing that usually sends most people running the opposite direction (I live in an area predominately populated by Southern Baptists). Apparently, my name is the same as their daughter's.

Well, they came back yesterday and are already making plans to become involved in the church. Did I mention the best part? He plays the guitar, the drums and loves to sing.

Plus, next Sunday I'm baptizing my new great-niece and making plans for an adult baptism. Things are looking up in my part of the world.

1 comment:

DogBlogger said...

Oh, what a nice development! I do hope they hang around for a long time.