Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ouch!

I am sooo sore. Yesterday we had a church clean-up day and it was really cleaned up. We cleared brush, cleaned out an old storage shed and a couple of rooms in the church. We hauled a trailer load of junk off. Which makes me realize that the church is full of depression-era children. They never throw anything away. I told the ones that couldn't handle that not to even show up. And we threw it away. They were amazed at how much room the church has!! Duh!!

We even used one of those BobCats and cleared stuff away outside. Plus, dug a ditch and moved the septic tank lines. But now for the downside. I don't think I can move today much less lead worship. I hurt all over and it's not a good kind of hurt.

I will get back to you and let you know how it goes today. I need your prayers though because when I am really sore and tired I don't guard my tongue as well as I should. And if one of the people who didn't show up says something negative, I'm am liable to say something.

No comments: