Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Planning Stages

I told you before that my church has a Revival this week-end. Well, lest you believe that I have spent my entire day harrassing the School Counselor, I have also been planning the Revival or at least quasi-planning. I did do the Flyers for people to put out. I know I said that the laity were responsible for this years revival. However, most of them couldn't turn on the computer much less make up a Flyer. So I did break down and do that. I, also, did some of the musical preparation.

I'm thinking that we will not have an order of worship for the revival!! I know, revolutionary thoughts going on in this brain of mine.

Better yet, tomorrow, I am helping take a group of 4-H students on a tour of a local factory. Sounds dull, doesn't it? Did I mention that it is a CHOCOLATE FACTORY???!!!??? Yep, I am spending all morning in a chocolate factory. Spending time with the community never looked so good.

Do you remember that episode of the "Vicar of Dibley" where there is a chocolate fountain celebrating the vicar's birthday? Well, tomorrow that might be me. I wonder if I should wear my clerical collar?

No comments: