Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cheerleader

Ryss wore her cheer leading uniform to school for the first time. She looked so cute but I believe that the skirt is way too short. She has decided she hates it because it makes her shoulder's look too broad. She is so perfect and still sees flaws. I have really tried to make her okay with her physical appearance but cultural pressures are almost too much to combat.

I mustered up enough energy for bible study last night. In fact, I rode my bike to church. Burned calories and not gasoline. Good for me. However, yesterday really made my feet sore. Chasing miniature tornado's puts alot of stress on the body. But at least we have not been hit with the Hurricane currently dropping huge amounts of rain on the state.

I am going to try and work on the sermon today. I have football tonight (unless it gets rained out). I suppose it would be bad of me to pray for rain - starting around 5 p.m.

I haven't heard for the school yet. Maybe they are just letting me sit or maybe they just felt that my email didn't rate a reply. Maybe they are regretting letting me in. I'm sending the email.... but really!!

No comments: