Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quiz from Cheesehead

1. Who gets to play you in the movie version of your life?
I would love to say Angelina Jolie but with my luck it would probably be Roseanne Barr. I can't imagine a more boring movie being made, except for some of those church workshop videos that I have seen.

2. What one profession would you choose if suddenly you could not be in whatever your current profession is?
I would be a librarian. I love books, more books, fat books, skinny books, little books and big books.

3. How far from your birthplace have you traveled?
I was born and raised for the first 12 years of my life in New Mexico, since then I have lived in Anniston Alabama to the East and Yuma Arizona to the West. That doesn't include the years I lived in Germany. I I have visited airports in Philadelphia to the north. To the south I have traveled down into Baja California to the catamaran races.

4. When is the last time you felt really, truly surprised? Why?
It was five years ago at the District United Methodist Men's Fish Fry. The DS came up and said he had a church for me. It was an amazing surprise because that was in the fall and I was appointed in January. Why? I really still in my heart of hearts didn't believe that I was worthy of the position. I thought then (and sometimes still do) that many pastors are so holy and so good and so kind, that I could never measure up. Hopefully, I'm doing okay but still not holy, not always good and not always kind but I am truly a work in progress.

5. Where do those socks go when they don't come back from the laundry?
In my house, they don't always all make it into the laundry. My child has this disturbing habit of taking off her socks all of the house and leaving them where they fall. I found over 10 individual socks when we cleaned her room (see previous posts). As for the rest, there must be a sock fairy that uses our socks to line its nest.

Those are my answers and here are the rules if you want to play too:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Brian Vinson said...

How about an interview... I love these things.