Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wish Me Luck

Okay, I'm packed and showered and almost ready to leave for the church. I hope that my anticipation doesn't make tomorrow a real downer. It would be great to have great professors, interesting topics and lively classmates. I'm the eternal optimist who loves being surrounded by people with a great sense of humor.

You don't even want to know how miserable Licensing School was---they made serving the Lord feel like it was penance for sins or something. Laughing was severely frowned upon.

I missed the puppies last night. Of course, it was nice sleeping the night through without any puppy adventures. Two, pile up on the bed with me (I'll need a King Size bed if Luke gets any larger.) The other one sleeps under the bed and guards me against any wandering cat that tries to invade our territory. I was invaded last night--woke up with a kitty staring me in the face.

In case you are dying to know, our High School won their first football game of the season.

Yippeee---road trip!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brian Vinson said...

You don't even want to know how miserable Licensing School was---they made serving the Lord feel like it was penance for sins or something. Laughing was severely frowned upon.

Preach on, sister.

Exercise was also severely frowned upon. Licensing school was the biggest joke in my ordination process.