Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Does This Count?

I dropped Ryss off at the school at 6:45 for her Cross Country work-out and ran straight to Wal-Mart. Man is it empty at that time of morning but why do they wait to open both doors. Of course, I parked at the wrong end and instead of moving my vehicle I walked to the other door. Bought the stuff to shampoo the carpet.

Came home in time to meet my friend to do our Pilates workout but a message on my machine said she was canceling. So I vacuumed and shampooed three rooms in the house: my bedroom, her bedroom and Yippee!! the office.

So my question is this: Do I still have to workout? I did the big walk in Wal-Mart and even came out the far door and walked to my vehicle. Oh, and I gave the two big dogs a bath. And it is only 9:59 a.m.

I am receiving phone calls from people interested in the "Kidz Day Out" (Do you like the name?). Very exciting.

Had to tell the Chair of my SPRC Committee about what had been going on. I wasn't going to but she came by last night with the sign for the above mentioned ministry and said she was going to a girl's night out dinner with "Head Bane" and another church member. I didn't want her to be ambushed so I let her know. It feels kind of like snitching on your sister.

Do you guys remember the buzz over this mom's ebay description of her six kids and a trip to the grocery store? Well, I visited her blog today and it was just as funny as her ebay billing. mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

No comments: