Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jay Leno

You have all heard about the state senator from Nebraska who is suing God. Right?? Last night Jay Leno told a pretty funny joke about it:

"Suing God"
"That's not fair"
"Doesn't God Live in Heaven?"
"Where will he find a lawyer?"

I apologize to all you lawyers out there but the whole thing is pretty ridiculous.

So my daughter tell me "Mom, you don't have to drive all the way to RC tonight to watch me cheer." It is 72 miles there and 72 miles back so at first I'm thinking, "Okay". Then I'm thinking, hmmmmm, why doesn't she want me to come? So the questions is, do I go or do I go to the band boosters meeting? I need to go to the band booster meeting and drop off the fund raiser information since I will be gone next week. However, I am intrigued by the generous offer made by my daughter. What is she up to??

Now all of you who aren't parents yet, might not understand. Unless you were hellion children but you parents will know my dilemma. It looks like I will be driving 144 miles this evening...or will I?

No comments: