Saturday, September 22, 2007

Walk to Emmaus

I have watched some life transforming moments during my involvement with the "Walk to Emmaus" movement. It can make true disciples and help keep them disciples throughout their lives.
However, having gotten up before the bird or the sun or any other normal person, I'm feeling out of charity this morning. I'm off to preview my talk on Prevenient Grace. Yeah, I love this subject because my life is such a clear and vivid illustration of it.

Guess what I just heard? Three 30-minute naps a week can improve our heart's health. Told you so!!! Plus, they just feel wonderful. Snuggling down into a nice comfy bed or couch, football game playing in the background, something in the crock pot for later.....Bliss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'll take my nap now, yawn.

I have faith in what Emmaus can do too for people, but it is a tiring weekend for the leaders, isn't it?

Hope your talk goes well.