Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lack of Faith

Well, I am embarrassed. I was extremely upset over the whole student loan fiasco. And I'm still not real happy with the way that the school handles their disbursement procedure. However, my D.S. is advancing me some travel money. So apparently I won't be sleeping in the car - just eating a little crow. I do tend to get worked up over money. I admit it is the product of not having any for so long and I tend to be sensitive.

Now the big question is; Do I wait until the financial aid person responds to my test email or should I let her know that travel has been taken care of?

I'll just play Scarlett O'Hara and worry about it tomorrow. Maybe by that time she will have responded and then I will let her know it is taken care of..... (sigh:(

No comments: