Sunday, September 23, 2007

Final Thought (I Promise)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal. Even when pressed by the demands of inner truth, men do not easily assume the task of opposing their government's policy, especially in time of war.Nor does the human spirit move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought, within one's own bosom and in the surrounding world." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Following that great quote, my beloved daughter and her BFF convinced younger brother and cousin to eat dirt. Hazing starts young..... and continues through commissioning and ordination. I wonder if I agree to eat some dirt the higher ups with release me from this hamster wheel that I am turning upon endlessly.Good thing that I'm getting in shape. Looks like I will need all the strength that I can muster up.

No comments: